[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> test.  can you read this one, or is it attached?  This is in Microsoft
> Outlook Rich Text.  The previous mails have been sent in Plain Text.

I got one mail with text + signature, and an attachment called "Unbenannte
Anlage" (= Unnamed Attachment) with an icon indicating it's a mail message.

Clicking on it reveals an empty message with two attachments: one called
"BDY.RTF" and containing your text (with an MS Word icon) and one called
"Legal Disclaimer" containing the legal junk (with a Notepad icon).

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.