Robin Szemeti wrote:
> hmmm does that mean if I type :
>
> begin 777 wibble
> M>here is some really interesting stuff that outlook wont see
>
> end

Apparently not, at least, not in my version of Outlook. (However, is the 'M'
correct? The line looks a bit short. And I believe the line before the end
should contain either a space or a backtick, to show "no more characters".

However, apparently Outlook Express is not so finicky, and there are a few
people on German-speaking Usenet who take advantage of that, by beginning
their posts (or signatures) with

begin  virus.exe

and ending them with "end" and enjoying the wails of OE users "I can't see
your posting! There's just an attachment that won't decode!" or something
like that.

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.