On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, David Cantrell wrote:
> No.  I couldn't be bothered.  If what he has to say isn't important
> enough to send properly, then it's not important enough for me to read.

I remember having a discussion with you way back when about SAUCE. This
was kind of the attitude you were arguing *against*.

Oh well.

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick   Home: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +44 20  8980 5714  (Home)
http://colondot.net/   Work: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +44 7956 613942  (Mobile)

  • RE: James . Herbert
    • Re: Greg McCarroll
      • Re: David Cantrell