On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 06:19:46PM +0100, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Dean wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 12:52:32PM +0100, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
> > > Last time I went to Lonix, it was full of w4r3z d00dz. :( The kind of
> > > people who only used linux because they didn't have to pay for it.
> > How long ago was this? I'm worried now in case i was there and looked like
> > a w4r3z d00dz ;)
>
> A while back. It was the time with the wearable computers demo.

Neill's, I take it, rather than one of my impromptu borgings? I've no
idea who most of those people were. Some kind of gargoyle groupie effect
<g>... I heard some dreadful stories about the wearables thing at ICA
some time back too.

All this said, there were an obscene number of people at Lonix last
night, who once again I have no idea about other than that they were
being given advice by the people I steer clear of for asking long, slow
and stupid questions.

Grr. I don't *want* to turn into an elitist wanker, it's just that I'd
like all these morons to fuck off :-P

Martin