On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 02:54:25PM +0100, Martin Ling wrote:
> > A while back. It was the time with the wearable computers demo.

> Neill's, I take it, rather than one of my impromptu borgings? I've no
> idea who most of those people were. Some kind of gargoyle groupie effect
> <g>... I heard some dreadful stories about the wearables thing at ICA
> some time back too.

Well i mean Martin what kind of freak would build a wearable for personal
use... Even going so far as to hack the hardware in a webcam and a touch
pad? ;)

> All this said, there were an obscene number of people at Lonix last
> night,

At least 50 people in the restaurant from the number of individual meals on
the bill. And we lost a bundle when we left the pub... Twas a good night.
London PM even had a representitive present as Mr Brocard made an
apperence. And was scared ;)

> Grr. I don't *want* to turn into an elitist wanker, it's just that I'd
> like all these morons to fuck off :-P

I'd settle for having them learn to quote in email...

        Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon