On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 09:37:47PM +0000, Robin Szemeti wrote:

> judging by the way grep appeared late, informed everyone he'd had 'a hell
> of a day' and then went to the bar and bought two 6 pint pitchers of 6X
> I think it fair to say it might well be a little more informal than
> people might possibly have imagined ..... :))

Robin is mistaken.  We had a very serious discussion which covered a
number of difficult topics.  Greg was volunteered to take minutes, and
will be posting a summary shortly.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **