From: Greg McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 06 April 2001 10:00

> I nominate last night as the 2nd best social meeting of all time, just
> behind the TVR train and toilet seat nicking of a previous meeting.

It _was_ a lot of fun. Thanks everyone for coming.

> The stolen wine by the thames at 1am was a particularly nice feature.

Oh $deity. Are we going to be barred from Vinopolis now?

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.