On Sat, Apr 07, 2001 at 06:59:44AM +0100, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> Alex Page <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > >     TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 1: The Protocols,

> > Gah, I've got a copy of that on my shelf. Really should get round
> > to reading it at some point...

> Ah, "bought any good books lately?". There are some books that are
> just good to _own_....

I didn't buy it... it was a present from a guilty former employer when
he didn't give me the permanent position he'd promised me when I joined
the company after graduation. Also got O'Rielly's HTML and XHTML, which
my girlfriend has since lost... *grr*

Alex
--
"I ask for so little. Just let me rule you, and you
 can have everything that you want." - Jareth, Labyrinth