On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 05:03:35PM -0400, Chris Devers wrote:

[snip]

>    Luckily, Apple included a way to change the genie effect, but
>   chose not to put it into a GUI tool at this time. I'm sure
>   someone will have one written within a week, but for now,
>   here's how you do it. Open a terminal session (the Terminal
[snip]

Look for TinkerTool, GUI front-end not only to do this but to allow you to
show the hidden directories in the Finder, put the Trash on the desktop,
change the transprancy of Terminal windows and a whole lot more.

Look on VersionTracker (http://www.versiontracker.com) or Stepwise
(http://www.stepwise.com) for the latest version.

Neil
--
Neil C. Ford
Managing Director, Yet Another Computer Solutions Company Limited