dcross - David Cross sent the following bits through the ether:

> Last Thursday I bullied^Wasked some people to consider doing talks for us,

Righto, I'd like to do talks on the following subjects:

  o Creating an optimising compiler and interpreter for a toy language
  o More Graphing Perl (crazy stuff Marcel and I have done)
  o Testing (Test, Test::Simple, Test::More, Test::Unit, Devel::Coverage)
  o Benchmarking (Benchmark, Devel::DProf, Devel::OpProf, Devel::SmallProf)

Of course, I'll actually be in the alps snowboarding[1], so this may
have to wait until the next technical meet[2] ;-)

[1] read this as "hurting"
[2] although you're welcome to steal the bottom two and do them
    without me, sniff
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
Iterative Software......................http://yapc.org/Europe/

... A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries