On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, dcross - David Cross wrote:

> As usual I'll aim at having four or five lightning talks and two or three
> longer talks.

I could do a lightening talk on playing around with skinning stuff with
Template Toolkit's brand spanking new VIEW directive.  This would be very
quick as we've seen Andy do this kind of thing before in the pre-release
version.  I'd be skinning XML again in my example, but this time I'd be
using XML::XPath...

I'll also be able to give a quick status update on the website for NMS
(probably at the same time as I'll be using it as my example)

Later.

Mark.

(Who thinks this is almost a show 'n' tell situation)

--
print "\n",map{my$a="\n"if(length$_>6);' 'x(36-length($_)/2)."$_\n$a"} (
   Name  => 'Mark Fowler',        Title => 'Technology Developer'      ,