On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, you wrote:

> > http://www.expansys.com/category.asp?cat=WIREL claim delivery 3 days,
> > but whether they are what you want or how their prices compare I have no idea.
> > (Cheap & efficient when I bought my Psion netBook some time ago.)

> I'll phone em in the morning ...

'Hello there .. have you got any .. blah'  ..'let me just check ... no ..
we'd have to get them from our suppliers ..' 'OK .. how long will that
take?' 'it depends if they have any in stock themselves ...' 'OK have
they got any in stock then' 'I don;t know sir, I'd have to ask my
colleague'  <pause> 'err are you going to ask your colleague then?' 'he
might not know either sir' <click brrrrrrrr>

--
Robin Szemeti

The box said "requires windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux!