On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Robin Szemeti wrote:
> >
> > ooh .. that reminds me .. the Census man has just dropped a form in .. I
> > didn't reallise it was this year .. excellent .. now dont forget .. your
> > religion is 'Jedi' ok ?
> >

> WHy not 'Perl Monger' ?

because for it to be accepted as an official religion (whatever the hell
that is) you need 20,000 people in the country to claim to follow it ..
then it gets all the usual benfits of being able to claim anti-jedi
discrimination, the right to bring a light sabre to work, extra days
holiday because The Force is weak today etc. I cant quite see 20,000 Perl
Mongers .. but hey .. I could be wrong

Actually, that reminds me of a Jefferson quotation:

"I am of a sect by myself, as far as I know."

--
Robin Szemeti

The box said "requires windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux!