On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 10:25:33AM +0100, Robin Szemeti wrote:

> because for it to be accepted as an official religion (whatever the hell
> that is) you need 20,000 people in the country to claim to follow it ..

This is of course bullshit, but then you all knew that already, right?
If you fill in your own made-up religion, then you'll just get lumped in
with all the other weirdoes regardless of whether you put Jedi, Discordian,
Cthulhuan or whatever.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **