On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 07:12:32PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> > Has anyone got an views on it or the Linux version?

> I haven't looked at it, but will.  However, it does look from the web pages
> as if it requires me to download Activestate's distribution of perl.  This
> is a Bad Thing.  If it turns out that I can use my existing 5.6, then I'll
> give it a go, but if I have to fuck around, I won't bother.

Didn't notice that and since it won't install without a license i won't be
evaling it yet and can't confirm if it screws over existing installs.

> Methinks Activestate are too much in the Windows world, and need to learn
> about "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Someone needs to be in the Windows world and I'd rather them worry about it
than me ;)

>Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our latest and greatest
>operating system which we couldn't be arsed to complete

I like this sig.

        Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon