On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 08:33:29PM +0100, Chris Benson wrote:

> > > umm .. would now be a good time to point out I don't have a television?

> I assume everyone (that's interested) knows about 'Ask Buffy' at
>       <http://www.securityportal.com/buffy/>
> By Buffy Overflow ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

And there was me thinking that Chris was going to say that he doesn't have
a TV either. But he didn't. I don't have a TV. But I'm currently camped out
in my parents house, and they have 2. But I learn that they will both be
obsolete in 5 years when we all the analogue TV transmitters are turned off.
Is that relevant? :-)

Nicholas Clark