* Lucy McWilliam ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> > > Heh.  A friend of mine just asked me if I was upset about this, and my
> > > response was similar...
> > Likewise. However, to both I'd have to prefer Riley.
>
> Can I just add 'Spike!'.

i seem to remember something about spike looking better with out his
bleached hair look according to MG

however i think - who is the best looking male in BtVS is a very
worthwhile thread, even if some people enter it purely academically.

And talking of academic there is always Giles, note his tweed jackets
and chourdhouroy (i have no idea how to spell that) trousers - how
much more fashionable than that can you get!!!!

Also Oz might be the outsider here.

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net