----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Byng-Maddick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Personally I don't mind funding the beeb, as long as the quality of
> content they produce is high. I do object to funding random corporations
> whose interests are to their shareholders...

Sorry, I don't mind funding the BBC either, I think I get very good value
for money at the moment, it's worth it for Radio4 alone. What I object to is
paying twice, which is what would be happening if I paid a monthly
subscription to see the digital BBC channels that nobody actually wants[1].
I am annoyed that I am now paying for this digital stuff indirectly, and I
can't watch it. I'm going to go to the BBC website and gripe some more about
this :-)

/Robert

[1]troll