* at 19/04 22:59 +0100 Robin Szemeti said:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 11:34:02AM +0100, Robert Shiels wrote:

I read it as not wanting to fund the various commercial entities one
ends up funding in order to actual get a digital box. The idea of
putting any more money in the Murdoch empires coffers just for the
sake of getting News 24 and BBC Choice certainly doesn't appeal.

struan (who always seem to end up paying the licence despite watching
less tv than his flatmates)