From: Mark Fowler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 11:37 AM

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Robin Houston wrote:
>
> > You want to take arbitrary languages, and execute them as if they
> > were Perl. I want to take Perl and execute it as if it were an
> > arbitrary language :-)
>
> Here be dragons.

"You can't just make up any old shit and expect the computer to know what
you mean, retardo!"

Or can you?

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.