My favourite band in the whole world, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones,
plays in London.  I urge you to see them.  It's an unholy blend of
jazz, rock, and bluegrass.  They have *the* best electric bass player
in the entire world, *the* best banjo player, and the best "whatever
that thing that makes drum sounds is 'cos it sure isn't a drum kit"
player.

http://www.flecktones.com/dates.html

5/1/2001        Dingwalls       London, England
5/2/2001        Pizza Express   London, England
5/3/2001        Borderline      London, England
5/4/2001        Ocean           London, England

If you go and don't like it, I'll buy you a pint at TPC.  :-)

Nat