From: Paul Mison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 4:54 PM

> Um, just to make this not a one-liner: davorg, are you going to post
> the decision of the emergency meeting meeting?

There was a decision? Oh, wait. I remember.

I'll be out of the country at the end of next week so I won't be able to
make a reasonable decision on going ahead.

I'm therefore going to delegate this decision-making to Jo. By next Friday,
she will decide whether to hold the meeting on the planned date (3th May) or
to postpone it for a week. Holding it the previous day doesn't sound like a
good option as tube services will start to run down from about 8:00pm that
day if the strike goes ahead.

Does that sound right?

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.