I thought it had all blown over. Chris had even started being civil to me
again. But over the weekend bk (who was the one who started it all) posted
the following:

=================

Yea, I usually _AM_ the right one. WOW, I was wrong _1_ _fucking_ _time_.
Ooohhh, Davey intimidates me! That's why I kill people for a job, and you
write about perl...

OOh, I'm scared.

I'll shove a howitzer up _ALL_ of your asses. (Except those who defend me,
of course)...

Now, take yer lame ass fountain pens, and leave me alone. I'm in Hereford,
England on business, and have _NO_ time to deal with this I'm right/your
wrong/i kill/you write crap.

Peace!

Dave, your book sucks, in my opinion...

Data munging--- bah. Munging? If you note AOL dictionary... The only
definition is for "mung bean".

Too many openings.... must resist urge to reply....

Dave...

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.