On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 12:28:43PM +0100, Jon Galliers wrote:
> Cheers, that worked a treat. I must admit I've never even heard
> of  "Content-Disposition:", what exactly is it, and where can i find out
> more information?

See RFC 2183 and RFC 2616. It's not officially part of HTTP, but is widely
implemented anyway and since you're only using it to add additional
functionality without breaking anything for clients that doesn't understand
it I think it's pretty OK to use it.

--
Niklas Nordebo -><- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -><- +447966251290
 "The day is seven hours and fifteen minutes old, and already it's