On Monday, April 23, 2001, at 10:43  AM, Cross David - dcross wrote:

> Yea, I usually _AM_ the right one. WOW, I was wrong _1_ _fucking_
> _time_.
> Ooohhh, Davey intimidates me! That's why I kill people for a job, and
> you
> write about perl...
>
> OOh, I'm scared.
>
> I'll shove a howitzer up _ALL_ of your asses. (Except those who defend
> me,
> of course)...

I believe there is a cure for Tourette Syndrome. Maybe he'd like to try
it.

> Now, take yer lame ass fountain pens, and leave me alone. I'm in
> Hereford,
> England on business, and have _NO_ time to deal with this I'm right/your
> wrong/i kill/you write crap.

Obviously in Hereford they don't teach them grammar.

> Data munging--- bah. Munging? If you note AOL dictionary... The only
> definition is for "mung bean".

Maybe this just says something about the AOL dictionary.

Marcel

--
We are Perl. Your table will be assimilated. Your waiter will adapt to
service us. Surrender your beer. Resistance is futile.