Quoting Robert Shiels ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> Nice summary. I was going to go for "Shiels", but there is some plastics
> company in Lancs that have it already. I thought of "Shiels IT Services",
> but one potential acronym of this is not very pleasing :-)

Oh yeah, I trust you know about :

Hypertext Webster Gateway: "shiel"

>From Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) (web1913)

Shiel \Shiel\, n. A sheeling. [Scot.] --Burns.

Which leads to :

Sheeling \Sheel"ing\, n. [Icel. skj?l a shelter, a cover; akin to Dan. &
Sw. skjul.] A hut or small cottage in an expessed or a retired place (as
on a mountain or at the seaside) such as is used by shepherds,
fishermen, sportsmen, etc.; a summer cottage; also, a shed. [Written
also {sheel}, {shealing}, {sheiling}, etc.] [Scot.]

So you can pass of your company as a shelter n 1: a structure that
provides privacy and protection from danger.

All this from playing with

http://work.ucsd.edu:5141/cgi-bin/http_webster

Cheers,
--
Merijn Broeren    | "Fridge Theory": You should go round every corner assuming
Software Geek     | that just out of sight round the corner is a double width