On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 09:39:45AM +0100, Robin Szemeti wrote:
> Flemings Premier Banking
> 01708 713317

God help you if you put your company into dormancy however. Then they
get really arsey since you're not depositing huge amounts of cash into
it any more.

They unilaterally decided to close my account a few months back
effectively ruining my health insurance policy and delaying payments
to my accountants. The only way (at least with HSBC) of setting up a
new business acct is from a director or company secretary so I have
had to find one of those and send form 288a flying across the atlantic.

flemings--,

Paul