[ I sent this earlier on, but it doesn't seem to have gone through -
  I'm trying again using the address I subscribed with, but I'm sure
  I've used a non-subscription address before. Are postings subscriber
  only ..? ]

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 11:03:46AM +0100, Lucy McWilliam wrote:
> OK, so I was just being nosy - as opposed to being in the position of
> offering a job - and noticed Alex is: a) younger than me (makes a
> change!), and b) went to UMIST.  Hmmm, would it be bad form to reminisce
> about all things Manc on a London.pm list?!

Absolutely. It'd be terribly inconsiderate. :hides his .signature.

~C.

--
Chris Ball.
Department of Computation, UMIST, England.