From: Piers Cawley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 4:07 PM

> They really don't learn do they?
>
> The thread beginning with
> http://www.cookwood.com/cgi-bin/lcastro/perlbbs.pl?read=4666 is a
> hoot. I particularly like the post where our hero says:
>
>     No,but its true-- strict really does suck. I hate it. Its gay.
>     Dont tell me ehat to do. And nobody wants your to be back, either.

Heh. We were discussing that on IRC a couple of days ago. Notice that when I
challenged him to back up his opinion logically he went very quiet -
although he _has_ been back to the board since then.

Oh, and you've just gotta love the mentality that sees 'gay' as an insult.
Gives a real feel for the kind of person we're dealing with :)

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.