* Jonathan Peterson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> > And while we are on the old films chestnut, my current recommendation
> > is 'O Brother, where art thou?', excellent film. However I here Momento
> > is a very good film as well.
>
> Oh Brother should be subtitled. Don't expect to understand the dialogue
> for the first 30 minutes until you are used to the accents. But yes,
> it's a good film.

I watched Loser yesterday (delivered fresh to my door by Blackstar) and
enjoyed it as well. Its not a belly laugh comedy but is quite enjoyable.
However I don't think it went down well in America, as they couldn't deal
with it.

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net