On Wed, 09 May 2001, you wrote:
> * Damian Conway ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > > I wonder how hard it would be to get Faith or Charisma Carpenter
> > > ...to do a meet'n'greet at TPC.
> >
> > No idea. But it that idea falls through, I bet you *could* get a pony!
> >

> next you'll be trying to flog slices of the pony and when we want to
> go and see it and feed it carrots, you'll come up with some lame foot
> and mouth excuse

hmmm .. does anyone remember the 'stressed eric' episode where he buys a
pony? .. that will be our pony ! :)

actually .. if you *do* want a pony they're bloody [sic] cheap. If its
going for meat you can have em for about 20 quid. Theres a market up at
Bridgnorth that has em.[1] I could get you one and deliver it to the
Pederels Oak for probably a hundred quid including transport.

[1] although since you can't move much livestock other than horses around
right now, horses might be fetching a premium wiht the pet food lot, so
the price might be up a bit.

--
Robin Szemeti

The box said "requires windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux!