On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 02:30:13PM +0100, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> Leon Brocard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Dave Hodgkinson sent the following bits through the ether:
> >
> > > Anyone up for Dim Sim at 1 O'clock?
> >
> > Yes. New World, Gerrard Street. I may be very on time.
>
> ARGH! Sorry, I got PHB-ed.

Well, lucky I turned up then wasn't it.. or it'd have been
poor Leon on his own in a strange town.

You also missed the best Dim Sim ever, they liked us
so much we got free saki and a 50% of the meal.

And the women they provided (hmm, think I'm going too far ?)

Anyway, PHB-ed (what ever it is) is no excuse!

<action="use red pen"> Could do better, E - </action>

Leo