If anyone doesn't know (or has forgotten), there will be a technical meeting
on Thursday 19th April. It will be at State 51[1] and we'll start at about
7pm. Details on how to get to State 51 will appear on the web site... er...
soon.

Last Thursday I bullied^Wasked some people to consider doing talks for us,
but I can't remember who they were. This is your opportunity to step
forward. might be nice to have status reports from:

* The t-shirt committee
* The server committee
* The camel visitation committee[2]

As usual I'll aim at having four or five lightning talks and two or three
longer talks.

Any questions?

Dave...

p.s Next social meeting is on Thur 3rd May. Suggestions for venues would be
most welcome.

[1] I know that some people raised objections to State 51 as a venue, but as
I didn't get any other suggestions I didn't really have much choice :(

[2] Bugger! That's me.

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.