> This is why we should abolish democracy.
>
> We need a benevolent dictator.  Obviously we can't vote for
> our dictator
> (not only is democracy too flawed, but then it wouldn't be a dictator
> either) so I hereby appoint myself.

Why not? The Romans did. The title of Imperator and Dictator were bestowed
by the Senate.

> I appoint Greg as my Culture Adviser and as head of the church.  Any
> volunteers for my other minions?  Even if you don't want a cabinet
> post, please feel free to volunteer as a Henchman.  You'll get 25 days
> holiday a year, a nice uniform and a free Hench.

Hmm, seen this somewhere before...

http://www.ruthless-world-domination.com

Rob
Pinky - So what are we doing today Brain?
Brain - We're going to take over the world Pinky
Pinky - Oh not again...

except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of IBNet
Plc.

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard-copy version.