From: "Matthew Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I have deeply unfashionable political views, though. I think tax and spend
> is a *good idea*.

I'm neither completely left, or completely right. I would be happy to pay
more income tax to improve health and education. I actually voted LibDem
last time as that is what they were pledging. I think eye tests and
essential dental work should be on the NHS. I think every school should have
a full-time IT expert instead of getting an already overworked teacher to do
it in their non-existent spare time. On the other hand, I have very
unfashionable views on some other subjects which I'll keep quiet about...

/Robert