Simon Wistow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Me neither. I came to the startling conclusion about 5 years ago that I
> don't really like. I don't hate it, just don't particularly enjoy it
> except in odd moods and even then mostly dark chocolate.

I don't like English chocolate which doesn't in fact contain very much
chocolate at all if you study the percentage cocoa solids.

Most English milk chocolate resembles dark wax and tastes like
"cooking chocolate", although Galaxy is just about acceptable.

Didn't the EU try and prevent English chocolate being called
"chocolate"?

> I managed to have a day trip to Geneva on Friday and didn't buy any at
> all.

European chocolate is a lot nicer.

BTW a very simple way of making drinking chocolate is to to combine
equal qualities of cocoa powder and honey before adding hot water and
milk.

--
1024/D9C69DF9 steve mynott [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    radioactivity/is in the air for you and me