Matthew Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > (<trolllllllllllllll>have you ever
> > noticed how left wingers tend to be less tolerant to the fact
> > that their views may be wrong than right wing people?</troll>)
>
> Ah, that's because we left-wingers *are* right, and also because secretly,
> silently, you right-wingers know it, too. :P

It's more likely the "right-wingers" (not that I really like that
term) have had phases of being left-wingers in the past and know _all_
about it.

--
1024/D9C69DF9 steve mynott [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    mary had a little key - she kept it in escrow, and every thing that
mary said, the feds were sure to know.  -- sam simpson