David Cantrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > > Which is still, AFAIK, unobtainium.
> >
> > I know someone who knows someone who has a test model - I'll prod on
> > programmability.
>
> Greg has (had?) one to play with.  It is programmable.

The organiser bit I am sure is programmable but I was just wondering
to what degree the phone part itself is accessible, eg. can you read
the sort of phone information visible from the Nokia Net Monitor like
the TIMSI etc.

--
1024/D9C69DF9 steve mynott [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    if you understand what you're doing, you're not learning anything.
        -- a. l.