Niklas Nordebo [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 07:27:39AM -0500, Elaine -HFB- Ashton wrote:
*>> You can't expect to steal music and then bitch about how someone is
*>> stealing copies of your book on line.
*>
*>Ah, good old "piracy is theft" analogy - what would we do without you?

Well, I don't make the laws and it's not my property but yes, it's
stealing. Steal is an ugly word but if you didn't pay for the copy of the
book and are getting a digital copy for free I don't see how one could
think it as anything else.

What I think would be interesting is if someone started selling these
digital copies of books on-line.

e.