> I seem to recall some comic giving a rant to the effect of "Used to be
> just the magazines on the top shelf, everyone knew where they were,
> everyone knew what they were for. Then these FHM, Loaded, etc though -
> huh?  What are they, for blokes who "aren't sure" if they want to
> masturbate?"

Not just them (they're also for boys in their early teens who can't buy
Razzle). And my missus is a Loaded reader. She says that she genuinely likes
the articles and the magazine's sense of humour, but then she says that she
genuinely likes me, so I suppose that puts her taste into question! :)

--
matt
so how you gonna kick it?