On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 11:34:21PM +0100, Leon Brocard wrote:
> Neil Ford sent the following bits through the ether:
>
> > Will you be requiring a projector for this?
>
> Yes please! Will you be coming down or can we send someone to borrow
> your projector for the day? ;-)

DAMNIT, will you lot PLEASE stop organising tech meetings for days when
I can't make it!

I'm going to be in Twyford (that's outside the M25, to the west, oo-arr)
recovering from beer-and-punk induced illness.  It's going to be a weird
night.  Some punk, but with a poet and a folk-singer as well.  Hmmm.  Oh,
and I'll be going with a bunch of people who're into medieval battle
re-enactments.  They've promised not to take their broadswords and
pole-axes.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh