On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 11:04:19AM +0100, Simon Wistow wrote:
> It's a pity Acmemail never really took off (apart from being ripped off
> and turned into a succesful company by At-mail)

I used to use At-mail a lot at work. Pseudo-interesting question of the
day; do you really feel it was ripped off (in the stigmatism-attached
sense of the word), or given that it was GPLed or Artistic'd anyway, that
it's fair play to them and that's something that happens when you Give
Code To The World sometimes?

I just got out of an Algorithms exam, and my head hurts. Apologies if
this is too random. :)

--
Chris Ball.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || http://printf.net/