I know, I know, this makes a grand total of three posted to the list in one
day :-)

I have what will usually be a list of objects, but on occasions nasty
programmers (including me) do things to annoy me like inserting a hashref,
so I end up with a data structure that looks like:

  [
    bless({}, 'Some::Class'),
    bless({}, 'Some::Class'),
    {},
    bless({}, 'Some::Class'),
  ]

which as expected, makes things go crazy when I try to call a method on
every object in the list.

So what I really need is a surefire method to find out if something is blessed,
rather than just a reference.  I know that I could do a simple regex against
ref to find out if it is a HASH|ARRAY|SCALAR|CODE|REF|Regex, but a nice simple
keyword like blessed( $svref ) would be nice.

Any suggestions?

--james

PGP signature