On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 03:28:49PM +0100, Lucy McWilliam wrote:

> So I get a call on my mobile in the middle of the beer fest from a
> potential collaborator telling me he can't send me the promised
> documentation due to the fact my inbox has exploded spectacularly
> and exceeded my meagre disk quota.  Given that I'm far too busy drinking
> ale to go and faff around wth the university computing service, I shall
> temporarily unsubscribe.

THere is the option of cadging a shell account off of someone, with
no fascist disk quota ...

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh