* Piers Cawley ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Mark Fowler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Piers asked:

> > > Ooh. Not seen that one. Is it any good? And that's Anthony "TopGun,
> > > Northern Exposure, ER" Edwards to you.
> >
> > Any good, any good? It's only my all time favourite film of all time[1].
> >
> > Where frat movie meets romantic comedy, on a road trip. Quite a few good
> > one liners. John Cusack being John Cusack very well. Zuniga being
> > Zuniga, also very well.
>
> Oh, hang on. Has it got Tim Robbins in it as well? If so I *have* seen
> it and it's bloody good.

and i can't buy it, because its still on boring old VHS

- Greg 'DVD' McCarroll

p.s. at the risk of raising the heckles of BlackStar, does anyone
know the URL of the company based in the channel islands (or isle
of mann) that sell american dvds to the UK at the time they
are released in the US? 247 or something?

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net