* Tony Kennick ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Hi, after a while off list, (in my first real perl job) I have wandered
> back. Just trying to remember, is there an archive so I can see what has
> come up recently?

i wish you luck going through that much london.pm

> Was YAPC::Europe fun?

define fun, in seriousness apart from a few grumbles we could of predicted
we would of got everything ran really well.

>  Has anyone managed to ask the
> Camel what it's name is yet?

our camel or the Perl Programming/logo camel? i have been told that
the PP/P logo camel is called ............... damn, i've forgotten,
its the same as the name of the girl who was at Y::E from the Perl
mongers, damn, i can't remember her name, sheesh .

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net