Dave Hodgkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Piers Cawley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Dave Hodgkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> > > http://www.jobserve.com/jobserve/JobDetail.asp?jobid=14094948
> >
> > I've already sent in a CV for that one. Agent seemed a little
> > perturbed when I guessed who it was after his (short) description of
> > what the client did.
>
> Sheesh, I am bumping up against you for all the short-term, hacky perl
> gigs?

Not sure. But I'd rather have the Hampshire gig TBH. I've done
Amsterdam, and it was great, but the way the tax and stuff works there
doesn't sit entirely happily with getting the money into Iterative
Software.

Not that it's going to stop me going for it...

--
Piers Cawley
www.iterative-software.com