Another gem from Perlmonks. I'm thinking I should post this one to the
Cookwood board :)

<http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=84638>

>From the POD:

=head1 DESCRIPTION

Inline::PERL gives you the power of the PERL programming language from
within your Perl programs. This gives you instant access to hundreds
of pre-coded applications such as bulletin boards, hit counters and
shopping carts.

PERL is a programming language for writing CGI applications. It's main
strength is that it doesn't have any unnecessary warnings or
strictures. It is a direct descendent of Perl, a programming language
which was used mainly by programmers. However, the original language
required too much reading and thinking and so PERL was developed as a
language which was more in tune with the requirements of the Internet
age.

=head1 PERL DOCUMENTATION

Unfortunately there is no documentation for PERL (believe me I've
looked everywhere). Therefore, the best thing to do is to go straight
to comp.lang.perl.misc and ask your questions there.

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.