Who is going to be at YAPC::NA in Montreal? I'm going to be there
from June 9-18 and seeing that the conference is from June 13-15,
there are a few days to do sightseeing / hacking / whatever.

Is anyone else there before the conference so we might meet up early?

Also, any tips on what do to in Montreal would be appreciated
(there are city guides, of course, but if someone has first-hand
experience it'd be good).

Marcel

--
my int ($x, $y, $z, $n); $x**$n + $y**$n = $z**$n is insoluble if $n > 2;
I have discovered a truly remarkable proof which this signature is too