On Sat, 02 Jun 2001, Alex Page wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 07:36:12PM +0100, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
>
> > What with this and Piers' earlier revelations  and the ever present
> > Unixbeard I have this feeling that maybe we ought to get a Morris Side
> > together for next years Jack in the Green festival in Hastings,
>
> Heh, I haven't done Morrising for ages. Count me in!

< mental image of Greg and Piers, having had a few pints, lurching
towards each other in a corner dance singing 'hey ho fiddle eye ho' and
brandishing morris sticks and handkerchiefs whilst jangling like a
tambourine on heat> hmmm .. maybe I need to see this.

however Sir Arnold Bax [1] got slightly closer to the truth:

"One should try everything once, except incest and folk dancing"

nuff said.

[1] oft, incorrectly, attributed to George Bernard Shaw (who said it also,
but later)

--
Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited